Not seeing the right tool for you? Request a Tool.
Lang Tools Cylinder Leakage Tester in a Plastic Case
2 in stock
Features And Benefits:
- This tester measures the ability of an engine cylinder to hold compressed air using shop air pressure and supplements a compression tester
- Pinpoints bad valves, worn rings, cracked cylinder walls, and blown head gaskets
- Furnished with rubber boots to protect gauges
- Includes a precision regulator with a M14 adapter on a 26 in. hose assembly
- Neatly arranged in a plastic box
The 2-1/4 in. special gauge has one multicolored band for measuring low, moderate and high leakage, and a scale range from 0-100%. The second gauge is 2-1/4 in. and has a dual scale dial with ranges from 0-100 PSI and 0-7 bar, which allows the technician to monitor input airline pressure.
|What It Does
|General Part Of Vehicle
|Specific Part Of Vehicle
|12 × 8 × 3 in