Not seeing the right tool for you? Request a Tool.
M18 FUEL D-HANDLE JIG SAW (BARE)
3 in stock
- Higher blade speed than corded jig saws for clean controlled cuts
- Power to Cut Hard Materials including hardwoods and metals
- Part of the M18 System, featuring over 150+ tools
- POWERSTATE brushless motor: Increased SPM and the power to cut hard materials, including hardwoods and metals
- REDLINK plus intelligence: the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics; provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
The M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig Saw combines power, blade speed and precision, to provide the highest quality cuts in a wide variety of materials. The M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig saw leverages the POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence to provide higher blade speed than corded jig saws at 3500 strokes per minute for clean controlled cuts with minimized chipping or bucking. Leveraging the M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery the M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig Saw provides up to 105 linear feet of cutting in ¾” laminated particle board, delivering all day productivity with less trips to the charger. The saw features tool-less blade change, tool free bevel adjust with detents at 0°; 15°; 30°; and 45° as well as an LED light and on/off blower to keep the cut line visible while cutting.
|Dimensions||9 × 4 × 10.5 in|