Not seeing the right tool for you? Request a Tool.
Milwaukee 3/8” Impact 2 Battery Kit w/ FREE Battery
Out of stock
Features and Benefits:
- Best power to weight ratio is offered as the tool provides 600 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque at only 5.0 lbs. with a 5.0Ah battery.
- 6.0″ in length provides most access in tight spaces
- Faster removal speed provides increased user productivity
- Tri-LEDs deliver high definition lighting to increase workspace visibility with less shadows
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power. Includes auto shut-off and bolt-removal mode
The M18 FUEL™ 3/8″ Mid-Torque Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring delivers the Best Power to Weight Ratio, Most Access in Tight Spaces, and Faster Removal Speed. It provides 600 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque while weighing only 5.0 lbs with a 5.0Ah battery, making it an extremely versatile tool, capable of performing a wide variety of applications. While up to 3lbs lighter than high torque impact wrenches, it’s POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor generates the power needed to quickly perform many of the same tasks, such as removing large bolts or lug nuts. This tool is the most compact in its class, allowing access to stubborn fasteners in spaces where larger impact wrenches can’t fit. It increases productivity by eliminating the need to dissemble components while accessing hard-to-reach bolts. Tri-LEDs surround the anvil to deliver brighter light with less shadows. 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ offers greater precision with a range of pre-set RPM and IPM levels, selectable from a single button on tool. By selecting Mode 4, AUTO SHUT-OFF™ control applies no more than 35 ft-lbs of torque for hand-tight fastening applications to prevent overtightening. Also, in Mode 4, Bolt Removal control delivers full torque output, then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence electronics makes these controls possible while ensuring maximum performance, protecting the tool against overloads, over-heating, and over-discharge. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ battery packs fit M18™ tools, delivering more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack.