Not seeing the right tool for you? Request a Tool.
Milwaukee Tool M18 FUEL™ 5″ Flathead Braking Grinder, Paddle Switch No-Lock
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Features and Benefits:
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ 5″ Angle Grinder delivers 8,500 RPM to provide the power to complete the toughest grinding and cutting applications
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Most advanced system of electronics in the industry, enabling communication between batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility
- REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ Battery Pack (Not Included): Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM™ Battery. Superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack lifespan than any battery on the market
- Low profile, flathead design provides more access to tight spaces where a traditional 5″ grinder would not be able to reach
- RAPIDSTOP™ Brake stops most wheels in less than 2 seconds
- Paddle Switch Design for Increased Comfort and Ease-Of-Use when Operating in Various Positions
- Tool-Free Guard Adjustment for faster guard installations and adjustments
- Compatible with all M18™ batteries
The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ 5″ Flathead Braking Angle Grinder is the newest addition to Milwaukee’s cordless angle grinder lineup. Generating 11A corded power, a low profile for more access, and RAPIDSTOP™ Brake offers enhanced safety. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers 8,500 RPM and maximum sustained power to complete the toughest grinding and cutting applications, pushing battery-powered grinders harder and longer than ever before. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures unmated levels of performance, protection, and compatibility. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC6.0 Batteries (not included) deliver 50% more power while running 50% cooler than our M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC Batteries. The low-profile, flathead design allows for greater accessibility to tight spaces. The M18 FUEL™ 5″ Flathead Braking Angle Grinder provides enhanced performance, run-time, and accessibility.