Not seeing the right tool for you? Request a Tool.
Power Probe Tek Modular Work Light
3 in stock (can be backordered)
Features and Benefits:
- 1,000 lumens for 3 hours of runtime on high, 500 lumens for 6 hours of runtime on low
- A versatile, rechargeable li-ion light is extremely versatile and can be used as an underhood light, an area spot light or four individual work lights.
- The light can be mounted in multiple orientations for hands-free use by utilizing the magnets on the side or back of the housing, the threaded hole for mounting to a tripod, the magnets on each individual module or the hooks on each module.
- IP54 Dust and water resistant housing; IP65 dust and water resistant modules
- 250 Lumens per light module
The Pro Series Modular Work light has a total of 500 lumens on low with up to 6 hours run time and 1000 lumens on high with up to 3 hours run time. Each light module has a magnet and a hook, allowing your hands to work freely. The Modular Work Light can be mounted in multiple orientations by utilizing the magnets on the back or side of the light, or use the threaded 1/4 tripod mount holes. Also Each light module can output 250 lumens and are rated IP65 dust and water-resistant for some of the toughest environments.