Not seeing the right tool for you? Request a Tool.
Silverline Elite Hand Vacuum / Pressure Pump
2 in stock (can be backordered)
- Produces vacuum or pressure at the turn of a switch
- Comfortable ergonomic design
- One-finger trigger vacuum / pressure release
- Has durable, accurate diaphram style compound pressure / vacuum gauge
- Includes everything for performing hundred of automotive diagnostic and mechanical test, and one person brake bleeding
Named “Silverline Elite,” the new pump is capable of producing either vacuum or pressure with equal precision and convenience. Switching between vacuum and pressure is accomplished with a simple turn of a knob. The pump is powerful enough to produce a near perfect vacuum or up to 60 psi (4 bar) of pressure. The combination of dual-vacuum/pressure capability and powerful performance expands the applications of the pump to include turbo- and super-charger diagnostics, fluid transfer, windshield repair, cooling system pressure testing, and pressure brake bleeding. In addition to performance improvements, the look and feel of the pump has been updated. It fits more comfortably in the user’s hand, and both vacuum and pressure are created on the squeeze stroke for one-handed operation.
|What It Does||Bleeds braking systems|
|General Part Of Vehicle||Brake|
|Specific Part Of Vehicle||brake bleeder|
|Dimensions||13 × 10 × 5 in|